We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures to keep our customers and staff safe. Please read the following guidelines and procedures before making an appointment:
- Adults and kids over 5 years old are required to wear masks. Our staff will all be wearing masks. If a child cannot wear a mask due to medical or physical reasons, we can still cut their hair! Our stylists will wear a face shield in addition to their mask as added protective gear.
- Please avoid bringing siblings or additional family members to appointments, we are operating at a limited capacity of guests per the state board.
- Adults must practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater whenever possible.
- If you, your child, or anyone in your house is sick in any way or has a fever, please cancel your appointment.
- Stylists will be working at stations at least 6 feet apart from each other.
APPOINTMENTS AND CHECK-IN
- We are taking appointments only. To make an appointment please go to saloncheckin.com or call your preferred salon during business hours. If you call and we do not answer the phone, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we can.
- When you arrive for your appointment, check-in at the door. If the stylist is not ready for you, you may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle after checking in. The stylist will call you or wave you in when it is your child’s turn.
- At this time we will only be offering haircuts. If you’d like to add a wash to your haircut that is OK.
- Stylists will be washing their hands before every haircut.
- A clean, disinfected cape will be used on every child.
- Stylists will not only be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting their tools and station area between every haircut but will also rotate between 2 stations when possible to ensure that disinfectants have ample contact time.
- We will be limiting the use of hair dryers.
CHECK-OUT AND LOBBY AREA
- We will disinfect our credit card terminals after each use.
- We will be disinfecting door handles, the product area, the front desk area, restrooms and any other touch points frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and trust during this new era in the salon industry. Thank you for helping us keep our families safe by following these guidelines.