Update as of June 17, 2021:
Wearing masks will now be optional for all guests and staff members. However, if a parent requests that a stylist wears a mask while cutting their kid’s hair, they will happily do so.
We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures to keep our customers and staff safe. Please read the following guidelines and procedures before making an appointment:
APPOINTMENTS AND CHECK-IN
- We are highly recommending customers make appointments. To make an appointment please go to saloncheckin.com or call your preferred salon during business hours. If you call and we do not answer the phone, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we can.
- Stylists will be washing their hands before every service.
- A clean, disinfected cape will be used on every child.
- Stylists will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting their tools and station area between every service.
CHECK-OUT AND LOBBY AREA
- We will disinfect our credit card terminals and front desk often.
- We will be disinfecting door handles, the product area, the front desk area, restrooms and any other touch points frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and trust during this new era in the salon industry. Thank you for helping us keep our families safe by following these guidelines.