Update as of May 14, 2021:
At this time Kids’ Hair will be continuing our mask policy – all adults and children over 5 years old are required to wear a mask to enter our salons. However, if a child is unable to wear a mask due to a physical or medical reason, we can still service them.
We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures to keep our customers and staff safe. Please read the following guidelines and procedures before making an appointment:
- Adults and kids over 5 years old are required to wear masks. Our staff will all be wearing masks. If a child cannot wear a mask due to medical or physical reasons, we can still see them! Our stylists will wear a face shield in addition to their mask as added protective gear.
- Adults must practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater whenever possible.
- If you, your child, or anyone in your house is sick in any way or has a fever, please cancel your appointment.
- Stylists will be working at stations at least 6 feet apart from each other.
APPOINTMENTS AND CHECK-IN
- We are highly recommending customers make appointments. To make an appointment please go to saloncheckin.com or call your preferred salon during business hours. If you call and we do not answer the phone, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we can.
- Stylists will be washing their hands before every service.
- A clean, disinfected cape will be used on every child.
- Stylists will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting their tools and station area between every service.
CHECK-OUT AND LOBBY AREA
- We will disinfect our credit card terminals and front desk often.
- We will be disinfecting door handles, the product area, the front desk area, restrooms and any other touch points frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and trust during this new era in the salon industry. Thank you for helping us keep our families safe by following these guidelines.